When looking for a new miter saw stand, you may struggle without much information about the saw tool. When comparing Dewalt Dwx723 VS dwx724, you will find both lightweight and portable options from DeWalt. Both are more portable between jobs and take up less space once the legs are folded. Let’s take a look at each model and then look at the comparison on them at the end.
The Dewalt DWX723 is a sturdy thirty-five-pound tool that supports up to five hundred pounds. It has a five-and-a-half-foot beam that can support material up to sixteen feet in length. At thirty-two inches, that is the height for the average person. Adjustable legs would have been more convenient.
The legs on the Dewalt DWX723 are folding, so you can easily store it whilst not in use (Popularmechanics.com). They have a simple locking mechanism to avoid fiddling around trying to get them to lock or unlock. The stand features two convertible work support and two mounting brackets.
The stand can hold large materials with a maximum capacity of up to 500 pounds. It features a 5-1/2 foot main beam backed by extensions that stretch to support up to 16 feet of materials. It has an extended length of up to 50 inches with extension lock levers that provide steady locking for the supporting extensions.
The miter saw mounting brackets would work with any brand of a miter saw. The saw brackets have a quick-release feature that places a saw at any point on the rail. These brackets also allow two saws on the stand at the same time. The miter saw’s material supports can be adjusted, wherever needed along the rail, up and down. The feet on the tool mount are non-marring, keeping the material from getting damaged.
- It works with all brands of miter saws
- Lightweight construction
- High weight capacity
- Non-marring feet
- Quick release feature
- No wheels
- Legs not adjustable
Dwx724 features a universal design of DEWALT miter saw stand that works with all brands of miter saws (Dewalt.com). Its compact design allows easy transport and storage. It has a lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) for easy transport to and from the job site.
Its 40-inch beam extends to support up to 10 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs, and the legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage. It features Leg Lock Levers for fast, easy setup and secure locking of extensions.
Tool mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of the miter saw to stand. Its supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail, and mon-marring feet on the tool mount will not scratch material.
It has non-marring legs to avoid scratches on the floor when working with heavy items. Its foldable leg allows for secure storage and does not take up much storage space.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Universal design
- Fast and easy setup
- Tool mounting brackets
- Foldable legs
- Shorter length capacity
- No wheels
Features of the Dewalt Dwx723
The Dewalt DWX723 has a universal design to ensure compatibility with all brands of miter saws. The material for the construction of this model is lightweight aluminum, for easy portability.
It features non-marring legs to avoid scratches on the floor when working with heavy items. Its foldable leg allows for secure storage and does not take up much storage space.
The Dewalt DWX723 features two mounting brackets, which work with any miter saw. The mounting of a miter saw on this stand is quick and straightforward. This feature of the DWX723 also allows users to place two miter saws.
It comes with two convertible work supports, which ensures easy repositioning of the materials on the rail.
Features of the Dewalt Dwx724
Foldable and Mounting Brackets
The legs in DWX724 are easily foldable. You can fold them up and store them without any complications. This feature reduces the taking up of storage space. The model also has non-marring feet to avoid any scratches on the floor. Mounting brackets make the mounting of materials quick and straightforward.
The shaft in the Dewalt DWX724 measures only 3.4 feet long and supports material lengths up to 10 feet.
Its universal design works with all brands of miter saws, and the compact design allows easy transport and storage. It features lightweight aluminum construction for easy transport to and from the job site.
Leg Lock Levers
Leg Lock Levers allow for a fast and easy setup. Extension Lock Levers allow for fast and secure locking of extensions.
- They have the same design.
- Both stands come with the same three-year limited warranty.
- Both stands feature some folding legs.
- They have the same weight capacity.
- They have the same height.
- Both models come with non-marring feet to avoid any scratches on the floor.
- Both have mounting brackets that make the mounting of materials quick and straightforward.
- Both the DWX723 and DWX724 come with an extended tool height of 32 inches.
- Both models feature an adjustable rail.
- The manufacturers have provided three years of limited warranty for both models.
Differences between DeWalt DWX724 and DWX723
- The DeWalt DWX724 is smaller than the DWX723. It has a slightly smaller frame at forty inches.
- The DW724 weighs 30 pounds, making it five pounds lighter than the DWX723.
- The DWX723 model has a beam length of 5.5 feet and can handle materials measuring up to 16 feet, whilst the shaft in the DWX724 measures only 3.4 feet long and supports material lengths up to 10 feet.
- The folded tool height of the DWX723 model is six inches, while is eight inches for the DWX724.
In conclusion, both models are for users who want to maximize comfort when working on a miter saw. If you need portability, the Dewalt DWX724 is the most lightweight miter saw stand and withstands weight capacity of up to 500 lbs. when working with longer workpieces; you may go for the Dewalt DWX723 as it can support lumber up to 16 feet long. I assume you have made your choice already.
- Rabbet Plane vs Shoulder Plane: Which One to Choose? - May 3, 2023
- Revive Your Surfaces with Orange Oil Cleaner for wood: A Comprehensive Guide - April 11, 2023
- Mastering the Art of Engraving Letters into Wood: A Step-by-Step Guide - April 29, 2023
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.