The Walnut Hollow Creative Versa Tool allows the artist to design on any surface by adjusting the temperature. Temperature control has a range of 0-950 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Walnut Hollow Creative Versa is perfect for wood burning techniques such as drawing lines and shading with detail. It allows the artist to find the perfect temperature for their surface and preferred technique. You can change the angle of the tool to achieve various techniques.
At first glance, the Walnut Hollow Burning tool looks like a soldering iron with many different tips. But when one has a closer look at the tool you can see that it is a wood-burning tool.
Who is it for
This tool is ideal for artists who love wood burning and wood calligraphy. This tool is perfect for lines, curves, and shading. It is ideal for tapered work, calligraphy, and soldering as well. You can also make stencils, hot knife cutting, leather crafting, stamping, and fabric embossing, perfect for any craftsman.
- The designer can choose the appropriate temperature for their craft.
- The tool is best suited for knife cutting and wood-burning
- You can use the Creative Versa Tool for a variety of different crafts
- It has an easy-to-use stand allowing the user to place the tool properly so that you do not mark or scorch your work area.
- Creative Versa Tool comes with 11 interchangeable points
- Creative Versa Tool is not appropriate for cutting vinyl
- The Temperature control dial is about 10 inches down the cable and weighs more than the iron itself, making it pull the tool down if not balanced correctly on the stand.
Blades & Tips
Walnut Hollow has different blades for different projects. You have a blade for hot knife cutting, wood burning, paper crafting, and many more. The blades are a clean gold shade and look eye-catching.
The handle has a heat shield and comfortable grip for long time use. This allows your hand muscles mobility and helps prevent them from cramping.
The tool’s usage has a lifespan of up to 14 years. However, the blades are easy to bend. When removing the blade, I recommend that you should be delicate with the pliers to ensure that you do not bend the blade.
The Walnut Hollow Tool comes with 11 different accessories. There is the universal tip, the flowing tip and the mini flowing tip, the shading tip, the pointed tip, the calligraphy tip, the hot knife tip, the soldering tip, the lead-free soldering tip, the stamp tip, and the cone tip. You can purchase additional tips if you need to replace a tip after use. In my opinion, a replaceable handle should be added to the accessories, as the rubber becomes brittle over time and cracks at the seam.
This tool is excellent for advanced designers as it comes with eleven interchangeable points. It saves buying individual points without knowing what you need at the beginning.
- Mastering the Art of Wood Finishing: Insider Tips and Tricks - August 23, 2023
- Choosing the Perfect Clear Coat for Your Kitchen Cabinets: A Comprehensive Guide - August 16, 2023
- A Comprehensive Guide to Choosing the Best Plywood for Shelves - August 15, 2023