The Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 CNC machine is part of a new generation of ready-to-use kits that are simple to put together. The equipment is well-designed, with good build quality and materials. It can work well with various materials, including wood, MDF, plastics, foams, vinyl, and aluminum, for cutting, drilling, and carving operations. The new Genmitsu Benchtop CNC machine outperforms the 3018 desktop CNC machines in the power and work area.
It has a revamped control box and drives system, a solid C-BEAM frame, precision NEMA 23 stepper motors, a high-power spindle, and an adapter for a drop-in Dewalt DWP611 upgrade. The pre-assembled X, Y, Z axis, and wires module drastically decreases assembly time, letting you start carving your designs sooner.
Rigid C-Beam construction, Leadscrew Driven, Y-axis Dual Screw Drive, and Z-Axis Optical Axis Drive provide better stability than typical v-slot drives. It can work well with a wide range of materials, including wood, MDF, plastics, foams, vinyl, and aluminum, for cutting, drilling, and carving.
The high-performance open-source Grbl V1.1 software is still in use. Easy-to-use buttons for boot, emergency stop, motor speed adjustment, unlocking, and stopping your machine come together into a compact and straightforward design.
Easy cable management on the PROVerXL control box provides an orderly approach that makes cleanup a breeze.
With simple upgrade kits as future improvements, the C-Beam Structure makes it easy to configure for more extensive work surfaces. The PROVerXL 4030 CNC kit includes an extra spindle holder compatible with the DeWalt DWP611. For a DeWalt DWP611, you can find an additional spindle bracket. This inclusion of a popular router often used for CNC routers gives the Prover 4030 additional flexibility as a supplementary machine for individuals who already have a CNC setup.
At an affordable price, the Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 CNC router comes with all the accessories and components you’ll need, including X, Y, and Z-axis limit switches, emergency stop switches, speed control, Z-probe, and more.
The ProverXL 4030 relies on the open-source GRBL V1.1 firmware; thus, it should be compatible with a wide range of CAM and control software. And this has the potential to make any integration of the ProverXL into existing workflows much more straightforward, allowing complete novices to discover software of their choice and get it to function with only a few settings.
Dual Nema 23 stepper motors driving lead screws provide Y-axis movement for the gantry. Drag chains keep cables in control, and optical end stop axes prevent gut-wrenching crashes at the axes’ extremities while providing auto-homing simplicity.
A debut control box sits shotgun to the ProverXL. This new box, which has been redesigned from past attempts, includes physical control buttons for job start, pause, and spindle speed, machine lock and unlock, and, for protection, an emergency shutoff.
The following are the things that come with the product and its specifications.
- CNC Router Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 (Some parts need assembling)
- One × 300W Spindle (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Control Panel
- 1 x Spoil Board (MDF)
- 1 x DeWalt DWP611 Aluminium Mount (DWP611 router not included)
- 10 Nano Blue Coat Bits (1/8″ Shank, 0.8-3.0mm Cutting Edge Diameter)
- Engraving Bits (10 Pieces) (1/8″ Shank, 0.2mm Cutting Edge Diameter, 30 Degrees)
- Clamps (four)
- One box of screw and nut accessories
List of Specifications
- 400 x 300 x 110mm working area (15.75 x 11.81 x 4.33 inch)
- ACME Lead Screw Drive System Frame C Beam Structure and Linear Rails (T10)
- Compatibility with Control Boards
- GRBL TB6560 Stepper Motors NEMA 23 1.1h Stepper Driver (2 Phase, 3A)
- 300W 6A, 12,000 RPM spindle
- The maximum speed is 2000mm/min.
- DeWalt DWP611 Mount Extra Aluminium DeWalt DWP611 Mount (DWP611 router not included)
- 0.01mm precision (0.000393701 inch)
- 600W, 7A, 0-48V power supply
- It comes with X, Y, Z Limit Switches + ESTOP Lead Screw Size X-658mm, Y-528mm, Z-208mm Lead Screw Type T10 CAM Software Candle, Carvico Maker, Easel Homing Switches X, Y, Z Limit Switches + ESTOP 5 start acme lead screw, 2mm pitch, 5mm lead.
- Machine Dimensions: 641 x 755.5 x 580mm (25.23 x 29.74 x 22.83 inch)
- It contains 400 x 200 x 60.7mm (15.75 x 7.87 x 2.39 inch) controller box
- Machine Weight 26kg (57lbs)
- Shipping Weight 30kg (66lbs)
Uses and Projects you can make
Cutting, drilling, and carving a range of materials, including common woods, is possible with this machine. It works well with a wide range of materials, including wood, MDF, plastics, foams, vinyl, and aluminum, for cutting, drilling, and carving operations. Some of the items you can manufacture with the device are listed below.
- Phone holder
- Bit holder
- Wooden owl
The PROVerXL CNC system is just the beginning; if you need a giant machine, acquire the expansion kit, which comes in two sizes: 24″ x 24″ (600 x 600mm) and up to 40″ x 40″ (600 x 600mm) (1000 x 1000mm). The working volume of PROVerXL is 400 x 300 x 110 mm. Some of the Genmitsu goods available are listed below.
- PROVerXL 4030 XY-Axis Extension Kit & Aluminium Spoilboard Upgraded Accessories for Genmitsu CNC Router Machines, Expand from 4030 to 6060 (24 x 24 )
- 24 × 24 Genmitsu (600 x 600mm) Upgraded Accessories Kit for CNC Router Machine with XY-Axis Extension PROVerXL 4030 PROVerXL 4030 PROVerXL 4030 PRO
- 15PCS ER11 Precision Spring Collet Set (1.0mm-7.0mm & 1/4″, 1/8″) + Genmitsu CNC Router Machine PROVerXL 4030 with GRBL Control
The ProverXL 4030 is quite reasonably priced. You can acquire it for less than $1000, which is remarkable considering how well it performs and the projects it can complete. It creates more high-quality products than its price suggests.
- Thanks to the pre-assembled XYZ axis and wiring, it’s simple to set up, which drastically lowers installation time and allows you to start carving your ideas sooner.
- Because of its freshly revamped control box and drive system, it has more power.
- It does not require any additional parts because it comes with all necessary accessories and components at a reasonable price.
- It contains a Rigid C-beam structure, Lead Screw Driven, Y-axis Dual Screw Drive, and other features that ensure the machine’s precision and performance.
- It can handle a wide range of duties, making it suited for any of your requirements.
- The hex wrench isn’t strong enough, and if you’re not careful, it’ll strip.
- The machine can cut much more profoundly than intended.
- There is no single-block function on the system.
The sheet metal protection on each side of the spoilboard could be a very inexpensive way to modify this machine. They could guard the Y-axis slides and screws against the swarf if larger and had a second bend. If you’re doing precise work, the X-axis must be squared up manually each time the control box is reset because nothing connects the two Y-axis steppers. Because the tool setter has its input channel, it would be fantastic if there was another Y limit switch to be mechanized.
- Troubleshooting Jointer Issues: Why is Your Jointer Not Flattening Wood? - October 11, 2023
- Unlocking the Secrets of Jointing to Increase Width - September 29, 2023
- How to get vinyl to stick to wood - September 15, 2023